Clowance Estate are looking for motivated and experienced Restaurant and Bar Assistants to join their driven, dynamic team. The Estate has 112 self-catering lodges and apartments located in a beautiful countryside not far from Camborne.
The Bar and Restaurant is central to offering our guests top quality service and memorable experiences and with a complete refurbishment taking place over the winter we are looking for passionate, experienced and energetic individuals to drive the service and sales.
Candidates must be able to follow instructions and use their initiative to get the work done in adequate time and to a high standard.
Main duties to include:
- Welcoming and greeting guests
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Responding to guest requests in a proactive and timely manner
- Complete awareness of the menu, offers and promoting these to guests
- Following company procedures for cleaning and opening/closure procedures
- Providing high quality table service for food and beverage
- Supporting the F&B manager as required
- Exceeding our guest expectations
- Candidates must have a can-do attitude and a desire to succeed
The successful candidate will need to be ‘Culture Fit’ for our business and support the 3 drivers of our success:
1. Customer Experience
Delivering amazing experiences for guests and owners by supporting our team in line with our culture and values.
2. Team Engagement
We strive for highly engaged teams at all of our properties and central functions
3. Revenue & Return
Support the wider team to deliver strong revenue and effectively manage resource.
Duties are set 5 days over 7 including weekends, from 9.30am to late in various accommodating shift patterns. Up to 40h + per week on offer depending on candidate’s needs (part time and flexi time available) with attractive rate of pay depending on experience in addition of profit related bonuses.
Previous experience required.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org